Statcounter

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CHARGE!


I don't mind paying charges just as long as I don't have to pay taxes. I'm not paying more tax. I don't mind the charges though. I don't mind the household charge or the water charge or the charge for the installation of the thing that tells you how much you owe for the water charge and I don't mind the administration charge for the installation of the thing that tells you how much you owe for the water charge and I don't mind the charge charge that charges you for charges and I don't mind the charge charge charge that charges you for the charge charge. I also don't mind the depth charge (not sure what that is for but it's being introduced in 2013). Just don't be increasing the tax. Tax is theft. Tax could be spent on any old shite. At least with charges you know what you're paying for. Don't you? Don't you though?
Going forward. CHAAAARGE!

No comments: